GrantX Inc helps you to tap into institutional and government resources for funding for growth and expansion of your organization and business.
Our comprehensive services help your company in organizational development, resource development, and communications.
We represent clients from various industries such as manufacturing, technology, food and beverage, as well as non-profits and charities.
We assist you in conducting market research, building business plans, developing projects, creating project management proposals, crafting marketing plans and identifying strategies for the growth of your company.
CAMPAIGNS & EVENTS
ADVERTISE WITH US
Our principals have experience of more than 20 years in developing proposals and assisting in resource development.
We work with you to understand your vision, mission and your strategy as well as tactical objectives, that enable you in developing your resource capacity.
We have the right expertise to assist companies and charities to increase their awareness of various federal, provincial and municipal funding programs.
We go the extra mile to bring a team-based approach.
CLICK TO VIEW
- Enhance business attraction, investment, retention and employment opportunities in southern Ontario communities.
- Develop and expand collaborative efforts that strengthen regional competitiveness.
- Support regional businesses, hubs and communities with the goal of economic diversification, integration and transformation.
- Not-for-profit organizations who contribute to fueling an entrepreneurial environment conducive to business innovation and growth.
- Regional economic stakeholders who promote the entrepreneurial talent of underrepresented groups, including women, Indigenous peoples and young entrepreneurs.
- Ways to strengthen opportunities and networks for rural businesses to support innovation and growth.
- Innovative and globally oriented businesses seeking to accelerate their growth.
- High-potential firms (including accelerator graduates) that are commercializing innovative products, technologies and processes.
- Firms with scale-up potential looking to improve productivity through the adaptation/adoption of highly innovative, first-of-its-kind technologies with the goal of global competitiveness and market expansion.