- Identification of Government Grant opportunities and development of action plan to avail of such opportunities;
- Preparation and submission of grant applications;
- Development of sponsorship proposals for foundations and corporations;
- Development and management of fund-raising campaigns;
- Development of sponsorship proposals and management of special events;
- Donor engagement and recognition.
- Preparation of annual reports, stewardship letters and donor cards;
- Social media strategy and management, including content writing and posting (Twitter, Facebook etc.);
- Website management including content writing and posting.
- Development of business plans and feasibility studies;
- Development of governance, volunteers, H.R and other policies and procedures;
- Consulting support and training for establishment and sustenance of not-for-profit organizations;
- Program and project monitoring and evaluation;
- Development of strategic plan and fundraising plan for your organization.
Both the federal and provincial governments can provide financial support, through over $20 billion in various funding programs, to help with research and development, job creation, and increased export sales. Sourcing funding from SR&ED tax credits, government loans, and direct government incentive programs can help to accelerate your company’s expansion plans.
We provide training for
- Types of government funding opportunities;
- Eligibility for financing, funding, and tax credits;
- How to apply for government funding;
- Optimizing your returns from multiple government funding programs.