Grow Your Business with Government Funding
Are you a manufacturing, technology, or a food-processing company who currently has operations in Canada?
Both the federal and provincial governments can provide financial support, through over $20 billion in various funding programs, to help with research and development, job creation, and increased export sales. Sourcing funding from SR&ED tax credits, government loans, and direct government incentive programs can help to accelerate your company’s expansion plans.
Attend this workshop for more information about your eligibility for various funding programs, and to learn about how to secure funding from these opportunities.
- Owners and Executives from manufacturing, technology, or food-processing companies.
- Companies with existing operations and employees working in Canada.
- Types of government funding opportunities;
- Eligibility for financing, funding, and tax credits;
- How to apply for government funding;
- Optimizing your returns from multiple government funding programs.
Send your query to email@example.com